Our Data Protection & Privacy team is able to advise local and multinational companies on all aspects of data privacy, security and information management, including:
- Drafting of agreements on Data Processing, Disclosure and Confidentiality.
- Examination of the controls for collecting, processing, storing, retaining and destroying data and providing legal assistance for compliance.
- Issuance of legal opinions on data protection and electronic commerce issues.
- Drafting or reviewing of privacy policies.
- Impact assessments in certain personal data processing activities.
- Legal advice regarding the processing of personal data in the employment context and health organizations and/or companies that are processing sensitive data.
- Content issues, terms and conditions relating to websites.
- Advising on any other data security considerations relating to personal mobile devices and installations of CCTV’S
For any inquiries you may have or clarifications needed, feel free to get in touch with advocate, Xenia Kasapi.